Link to Governance Portal: https://snapshot.org/#/kogecoin.eth or https://vote.kogecoin.io/#/.
The KogeCoin governance portal can be accessed at: https://vote.kogecoin.io/#/. Anyone can draft a proposal, and they can be posted by any of our elected multi-sig holders and the KogeFarm maintainer after checking for feasibility. Voting Power Calculations can be found below.
Kogecoin (wallet) - 1 vote per Kogecoin
Kogecoin (staked) - 1 vote per Kogecoin
Kogecoin LP (wallet) - Roughly 2X per Kogecoin (wallet) @ (200000 votes per LP token)
Kogecoin LP (staked) - Roughly 2X per Kogecoin (staked) @ (200000 votes per LP token)
Kogecoin (auto-compounding) - (vKogeKoge) * ~1.38
- 1.Press “Connect Wallet” in the upper right corner of the home screen, then select your wallet.
- 2.Select the active Proposal to vote on.
- 3.Make your selection in the "Cast your vote" section.
- 4.In the "Confirm your Vote" modal ensure the correct option, snapshot and voting power.
- 5.Press "vote", and then sign with your wallet.
Enter in the Question, Question Description, Choices, Voting System Type, Selected Start + End Dates and Snapshot Block Number (block number used for voting power calculation).
- 1.Proposals must be plausible. Proposals that are theoretically impossible, practically impossible, far too difficult, or heavily resource intensive will be rejected or revisited when they become plausible.
- 2.Proposals must be well-intentioned. Proposals that are of an unserious nature, offensive nature, or have no applicability to the KogeCoin brand will likely be ignored.
- 3.Proposals must be fair. Proposals that are loaded, whether with trick questions or unfair answers, will be rejected or rewritten in a way that is fair. Proposals that force a person to do something they are unwilling to do will be rejected.
- 4.Proposals must be clearly written English. Proposals that are poorly written, written in another language, or hard to understand will be rejected and rewritten, if possible.
- 5.Proposals must be comprehensible. Proposals that are too complex may be rejected and rewritten, either by adding a TLDR or by breaking down the proposal into multiple proposals.
Corresponding Proposal (include Question, Question Description, Choices, Voting System Type, Selected Start + End Dates and Snapshot Block Number)
Snapshot Block Number:
Any relevant screenshots, console logs, and error messages:
- Block Explorer link/screenshot of balance + corresponding voting power would be ideal.