How to Buy KogeCoin
From Matic Network:
From Ethereum Chain:
- 4.Add KogeCoin token to MetaMask.
From Binance Smart Chain:
- 2.Convert some funds to DAI.
- 3.Use the xPollinate bridge to move the DAI to the Matic Chain. Be sure to select "Binance Smart Chain" as the starting chain and "Matic Mainnet" as the ending chain, and check that there is enough exit liquidity to do so: https://www.xpollinate.io.
- 5.Add KogeCoin token to MetaMask.
*If you'd like to supply liquidity and earn trade fees, our main trading pair on QuickSwap is KOGECOIN-MATIC. Liquidity providers are able to stake their LP tokens at KogeFarm.io/farms to earn additional rewards after June 10.
Using Evodefi Bridge:
- We are excited to announce that you can now directly swap BSC tokens for KogeCoin on the Polygon network through the Evodefi Bridge. You no longer have to go searching for a BSC —> Polygon bridge, bridge a token, and then swap that token for KogeCoin in a separate transaction.
- Instead, using the Evodefi bridge, connect your BSC and Polygon wallets, provide the token you'd like to swap for KogeCoin on BSC, choose KOGE on the Polygon network, and you're done!